From the 25th September until the 3rd October, a No Border Camp will take place in Brussels.
- What is it ?
A « no border » camp is a meeting of participants from many countries to fight against Fortress Europe, and to think about and act on the topic of frontiers, migration and the right for everybody to move and live anywhere they want.
- Where is it ?
The camp takes place on Tour et Taxi, come with your camping equipment to meet and talk with campers-activists from everywhere. The activities will take place in various different places (squats, cinema, concerts hall, bars? For more details see the programme) and on Brussels' streets.
- What can we do there ?
Tons of activities !!! From a simple chat to an impassioned debate ; from a concert to a movie or documentary projection ; from an anonymous action to a noisy and colourful demo?.there is something for everyone!
- In the programme :
- Sa 25/09: Building up the camp
- Su 26/09: Commemoration march for the death of Semira Adamu (killed by
Belgian policemen during her deportation)
- Mo 27/09: European migration policy and the militarization of borders
- Tu 28/09: Detention centres and deportations
- We 29/09: Capitalism and migration
- Th 30/09: Living clandestinely and the struggle of migrants
- Fri 01/10: The externalization of the European border policy
- Sa 02/10: Big No Border demonstration
- Su 03/10: Evaluation and cleaning up
During the whole week a programme concerning women and migration is planned in the Gesu squatted monastery.
You can follow the news of the activities via links to the Nomade newspaper and Radio No Border on the website.
We are waiting for you and your friends, with your smile, your indignation, your rage, to participate in the different activities organised throughout the week.
Come also (and mostly) for demonstrating together on Saturday 2nd October against the (anti)migrations politics decided by European Union, its member states and its partner countries.
No borders, no nations !
Programme : http://www.noborderbxl.eu.org/spip.php?rubrique172
Website : www.noborderbxl.eu.org